Construction and renovation is messy business. Allow us to make your job shine. A typical post-construction clean-up will include:
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris and dispose on-site as directed by the Contractor.
- Dust vertical and horizontal surfaces such as furniture, windowsills, and light fixtures.
- Vacuum all baseboards and edges.
- Vacuum all exposed uncarpeted and carpeted floors.
- Mop all exposed uncarpeted floors.
- Clean the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors. Clean mirrors. Remove temporary protection and labels not required to remain. Vacuum tracks as required.
- Clean kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops. Vacuum and wet wipe inside closets, cupboards and drawers as required to remove dirt and debris.
- Clean and shine all appliances. Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals. Place in kitchen drawers as directed.
- Clean/sanitize sinks, tubs, showers, toilets.
- Completely wet wipe all light switches, door jams and knobs, shelving, ledges, and painted woodwork including baseboards, cabinet faces, and windowsills.
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, laundry area, etc.
- Sweep all exterior storage areas, garages, patios and stoops.
- Dust or vacuum walls as needed.
We can customize our post-construction cleaning to fit your job.